Comment on page
Understanding Event Cards
- Description (Under Details Tab)
- Description will give you specifics as to how the author will score the event. An author may have a generic title and options, however the description will be used to relay what the event will be, how they will score and any extra caveats needed.
- Event Status - #7 in the screenshot
- Betting Ends Date (Under Details Tab)
- This is the date that betting ends, after this date, you will no longer be able to exit the event.
- You may exit an event at any time if the other side of the bet has a 0 balance
- Author Selection Date (Under Details Tab)
- This is the date the author can make a selection and will be in-progress until that date.
You will see the standard event card above. This gives you quick snapshot of what the event is.
- 1.Home Team / Option 1
- 1.You can also see amount entered for the home team / option 2
- 2.Away Team / Option 2
- 1.You can also see amount for the away team / option 2
- 3.Event Collateral
- 4.Minimum Submission
- 1.For static amount events, this will be the exact amount needed to enter a match
- 2.For unlimited amount events, this will be the minimum needed to enter a match
- 5.Event Type
- 1.There are 4 event types, all of the event types are for INFORMATIONAL purposes only to help quickly explain the type of event except for H2H. Head-to-Head events are restricted to one entrant per side
- 6.Fee Type
- 1.Static Amount - This type will have an equal sign. This stipulates the event will only take a static amount per entry.
- 2.Unlimited Amount - This type will have an infinity sign. This stipulates the event allows an unlimited amount per entry.
- 7.Event Status
- 1.This area will tell you what stage the event is in and how much time is left in that stage.
- 8.Author Information
- 1.This area will tell you who the author is, what their Twitter handle is and how many successfully scored events they have completed. The higher the score, the more trustworthy and knowledgeable the author is about the platform.